This chocolate chip banana bread really attracted my attention. And it is not easy regarding banana bread, as we have our favorite one (unfortunately it was one of the ones lost by my last hosting service and I promise to post it again soon).
This chocolate chip banana bread recipe captured me because…it has no flour…no eggs…no dairy! And it is absurdly good! It is tasty, inviting, fulfilling while being gluten free and vegan.
When I like something, I stick to it. And my son does the same. Result? I have prepared this chocolate chip banana bread recipe about 4 times during the last month :-).
It is absolutely easy, you just have to put all ingredients into your food processor and then pour the mixture into a plum cake baking pan. That’s all!
I found this delicious recipe on Chocolate Covered Katie great blog, from where I have already took inspiration for other recipes as well.
- Turn on the oven to 376°F/ 180°C.
- Grease a plumcake pan (9x5in, 23x13cm) with cooking spray.
- Put the rolled oats into your food processor and process it for a couple of minutes.
- Mash the bananas and then put them together with all other ingredients - except the chocolate chips - into the food processor and process until well combined.
- Add the chocolate chips, mix well and then pour the mixture into the greased pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes and let the banana bread inside the oven (turned off) for ten more minutes.
- Wait at least half an hour before taking it out of the pan.
- Buon appetito!