These banana pancakes are irresistible. Easy, super quick to prepare and…light!
They are quick to prepare and…eat! I prepared and ate them in little time ;-).
I saw this recipe with just…2 ingredients in an Italian great blog Arabafelice in cucina. At first I was a little skeptical, as it seemed difficult to have a pancake with no flour or butter.
But the result surprised me, wonderful taste. Tomorrow I am going to prepare them again.
I added only little icing sugar at the top, but you can add whatever you prefer, just as for the regular pancakes (honey, maple syrup, fresh fruit…).
- 1 ripped banana
- 2 eggs
- oil just to grease a non-adherent pan
- Peel the banana and mash it well with a fork.
- Add 2 beaten eggs and mix well, always with the fork until well combined.
- Grease a pancake pan and pour 1 Tbsp for each pancake. Turn it upside down after a few minutes and let it cook a few minutes on the other side too.
- Put on a serving plate and sprinkle some icing sugar on top.
- Buon appetito!