These garlic potatoes are my last vice. I prepared them two times in a few days and I am already looking for the next batch.
I admit I am not a potato expert. I didn’t dedicate yet attention to learn about different types of potatoes and what they are best for. The only one I remember is that fresh potatoes are the best to prepare french fries.
Having said that, I can tell you that I prepared this garlic potatoes recipe with two different kinds of potatoes and loved both. I used red peeled potatoes and the bigger yellow ones you see on the photos.
I found this recipe quite by chance, just relaxing and surfing here and there on the Internet. I found it on Tiffany’s lovely blog Le Creme de La Crumb and prepared the same day for dinner ;-).
It is very easy to prepare and I am sure you’ll love these garlic potatoes too. I added some step by step photos below if they can help.
- Turn on the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash carefully the potatoes (do not peel them) and cut them in wedges.
- Put the wedges into a bowl and add the olive oil. Mix them well until all wedges are covered with oil.
- Put the grated Parmesan in a plate.
- Put the herbs, garlic powder and salt in another plate.
- Take each piece and pass on the grated Parmesan and then on herbs, garlic and salt mixture. Place it up on the baking tray.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until colored and done (try a wedge with a fork to heck if it's done).
- Buon appetito!