I already knew these Parmesan homemade chips through my sister. She even taught me to prepare Parmesan baskets with it to serve individual salad portions (as soon as you take it out of the oven, place it onto an upside down cup and it will solidify with that shape).
Yesterday I saw this recipe on The Honour System blog, but with an add-on: zucchini. I tried it immediately and repeated it today (no leftovers at all). It’s so easy and quick to prepare that you don’t need to think about it that much.
For me, it’s a great savory idea to serve with salads… and I intend to eat many salads before Christmas rich dishes ;-).
You need just three ingredients. Yes, three – considering a bit of grated pepper is one of them!
- ½ cup of grated zucchini
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- grated Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Grate ½ cup of zucchini and mix well with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cover an oven tray with parchment paper.
- Create circles with the mixture.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the borders color.
- Let it cool and serve with salads.
- Buon appetito!
3 thoughts on “Parmesan Homemade Chips For Salads”
Made Your delicious Paremsan chips today – wow- they were gone before they reahed dinner table 🙂
These look Delish! Looking forward to making them this week- would love to see how you make the parmesan bowls for salad as well 🙂
Hi Lisa, thank you. I’ll keep in mind to post the parmesan baskets soon 😉