Roasted potatoes with lime…a delicious dish to repeat often
These roasted potatoes with lime attracted my curiosity. So much. Until yesterday, when I finally prepared them to see if they were as good as they seemed to.
Good? No! Much more! Potatoes and lime is a match I’d never imagine by myself, and it is just fantastic. I began with little lime zest and little juice as I was quite afraid it would waste the potatoes. But the opposite! I then added extra lime zest and juice and…no leftovers at all.
This is an extremely simple recipe to prepare. I have found it in a great Italian blog called Calycanthus.
How to prepare the roasted potatoes with lime:
- 10 to 12 medium potatoes (not too big)
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 limes
- Turn on the oven 356°F.
- Cover a flat baking pan with parchment paper.
- Wash carefully the potatoes and dry them - do not peel them.
- Cut them in wedges and put them in a big bowl.
- Add extra virgin olive oil and mix them well so all wedges are covered with oil. Add more oil if necessary.
- Distribute potatoes on the baking pan and bake for 30/40 minutes, or until cooked and browned.
- Take them out of the oven, add pepper, salt, lime zest and lime juice and serve immediately.
- Buon appetito!
2 thoughts on “Roasted Potatoes With Lime”
Sounds yummy. Will have to try using limes.
Yessssss. The lime and salt make me think of these as the potato wedge version of Chipotle’s tortilla chips, and I could not be any more excited about that. Need these in my life!