This salmon with bread crust recipe became my favorite when it comes to preparing salmon filet.
It is very simple and quick to prepare. I believe if I had eaten this salmon at a restaurant, it could be one of those dishes you comeback to eat again. I would never imagine it is so simple and easy to prepare.
I prepared this salmon with bread crust the first time just by chance, as I had some leftovers of th breadcrumbs after preparng the fake eggplant parmesan. and since then I have prepared it so many times.
The bread crumbs match perfectly with the salmon, creating a unique taste that will surely satisfy your palate.
If you want to see it on a vide (in Italian) click here YouTube.
- 2 pieces of salmon filet
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 4 Tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Turn on the oven 374F/ 190C.
- Cover a pan with parchment paper and place the salmon filets on it.
- Put the bread, cheese, oil, salt and pepper into the food processor and turn it on until it becomes a crumbled mixture.
- Spread the misture over the salmon filets and bake for about 20 minutes, or until the bread becomes toasted and the salmon is done.
- Serve warm from the oven.
- Buon appetito!